Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cute kindergarten children saving at the Bank with coins that Pretty Fantastic







Cute kindergarten children saving coins in BANK With The Pretty Fantastic she saved in her clay piggy bank. Yesterday I fit into Bank accidentally met my neighbor and daughter. my attention was immediately drawn to the apparent Bank Teller is concentrating piled high with stacks of coins in front of him.

Without waiting for my time immediately issued HP and record what happens. Here I give her YouTube video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXz93q4j-g Apparently ya ya stoned earlier was busy arranging and counting nickels piggy bank proceeds from my neighbor's son (Mr. Supri), torn I was surprised that saving the child's age to collect money with the intention and willingness children themselves.

The family of Mr. Supri or mas Supri is classified as an unusual course, with work as a farmer and handyman Mas Supri this family so small, I was amazed and salute the way dididikan and get children to save, whereas children age children Mas Supri still likes joy snack.

I'm a little chat with Mas Supri, he said Saving is indeed the intention of his own, he said piggy bank money from the fish-shaped clay until full and very heavy for the lift. I wonder how much all the pennies children Mas Supri, then I asked to ya Teler Bank, "how ya amount ..?" approximately two hundred thousand, not much really but for the size of a small child who is able to collect that much money I think it is fantastic.

from here I realized that we have forgotten the teachings little habit is very important, namely saving. It teaches us how to save money, be patient and maintain hope, I hope this can inspire us all to educate and teach our children about saving habits.
Cute kindergarten children saving coins in BANK With The Pretty Fantastic she saved in her clay piggy bank. Yesterday I fit into Bank accidentally met my neighbor and daughter. my attention was immediately drawn to the apparent Bank Teller is concentrating piled high with stacks of coins in front of him.

Without waiting for my time immediately issued HP and record what happens. Here I give her YouTube video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXz93q4j-g Apparently ya ya stoned earlier was busy arranging and counting nickels piggy bank proceeds from my neighbor's son (Mr. Supri), torn I was surprised that saving the child's age to collect money with the intention and willingness children themselves.

The family of Mr. Supri or mas Supri is classified as an unusual course, with work as a farmer and handyman Mas Supri this family so small, I was amazed and salute the way dididikan and get children to save, whereas children age children Mas Supri still likes joy snack.

I'm a little chat with Mas Supri, he said Saving is indeed the intention of his own, he said piggy bank money from the fish-shaped clay until full and very heavy for the lift. I wonder how much all the pennies children Mas Supri, then I asked to ya Teler Bank, "how ya amount ..?" approximately two hundred thousand, not much really but for the size of a small child who is able to collect that much money I think it is fantastic.

from here I realized that we have forgotten the teachings little habit is very important, namely saving. It teaches us how to save money, be patient and maintain hope, I hope this can inspire us all to educate and teach our children about saving habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment